Sunday, May 30, 2010

epic. not.

I wanted to write an epic post today.

Once I logged on I couldn't think of what I wanted to write about...

I am currently in South Carolina working on a show, I guess my wishes to get out of Los Angeles were granted. I will be here until October! How uber exciting is that?! I am going to use my work as my excuse as to why I have not been so diligent about my blog, but I am going to do better. I promise.

High heels are not really a fashion staple here in SC. I mean, no one really appriciates them. All you see are flip flops, and the ever dreaded kitten heels. South Carolinians WAKE UP! Clogs and wedges with cut out shapes in the middle of them are not ok to wear.

Alas.

I just got done watching 9 to 5 for the first time and I have to say that I am underwhelmed. I mean I love all the actors, but Lord-a-mercy it is a dragggging movie.

A better post will follow this one shortly. I am sorry for the epic-less-ness of this one....but is there anyone out there even reading these things anymore?

xoxox
William

4 comments:

  1. Darling, I still read religiously. Did you ever get my email contribution to your blog? If you did and hated it, feel free to tell me. I also sent you a picture of me looking fabulous in a deep v neck tee, showing you it CAN work...

    xoxo
    -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I've stumbled across your blog in a convoluted way (I was looking for poltergeists, of all things) - and I love it. Keep posting ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh please please pretty please keep posting. I only discovered you tonight and have "shared" you with 3 friends already. You need to wait patiently as the rules of compounding finally take hold. I have laughed and laughed at your kitten heel comments! I hate them too!!! I have read every single post - to the point my computer is on reserve battery..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, sweet William. I have missed your blog posts. LOVE IT, and am so happy that your next adventure brings you closer to home. love love love!!

    ReplyDelete