Sunday, February 7, 2010

Big and Chunky.

I have gained 15+ pounds since I have been back in Los Angeles from Christmas break.

NOT CUTE.

I have eaten everything but my shoes it feels like, and in case you are wondering, yes, I did indeed, eat that cake icing yesterday. I went to Ralph's at 2 in the morning and pretended that I was on the phone with someone so the sole cashier wouldn't talk to me about my purchases. I made my mock conversation sound like I was in a hurry, and picking up the icing for my friend who had just broken up with her boyfriend, and needed comfort food.. I know, pathetic.

So I can not tell you how concentrated of an effort I am making to drop this spare tire. I know that this sassy attitude and set of Betty Grable legs is enough to make any one check me out twice, but I mean, how am I ever supposed to walk the red carpet with a 6' blonde with piercing eyes and a sparkling smile, if I am carrying my baby weight around?

No fast food, no sodas, nothing. Water, lettuce and some of whatever killed Anna Nicole Smith, God Bless her soul.

I guess this is a post New Year's Resolution? I don't know, but to hell with it.

PS I need everyone to be on the look out for my "6' blonde with piercing eyes and a sparkling smile"...please send out some feelers. And if you perchance find one, send in pics!!

looooving you!
xo
William

2 comments:

  1. hahah 6' blonde....like you haven't already discovered him... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chiiiiiiiiillld. he just hasn't discovered me!

    ReplyDelete