Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Something to Talk About...

Some people have been asking who I am, what I am about; so here are some things that I thought of to give you a better idea... I hope you enjoy!

•I am a sassypants 24/7.
•High Heels make me feel powerful, and I can run in almost any pair you throw my way, the higher the better.
•I am going to live as many adventures in my life as I can, in high heels…
•I talk to my hair; I believe that it makes it look better.
•Hairspray is my favorite scent in the world.
•I have an accent, it’s cute.
•I live in a hobbit hole in Los Angeles, and wouldn’t have it any other way.
•I care about intellectual pursuits.
•I don’t think walking in the rain sounds like fun at all, actually, and people who say it is romantic, it isn’t it’s obnoxious and cliché.
•I take chances, I am pretty ballsy.
•I laugh at the most inopportune times (like at funerals or in business meetings).
•I believe in romance, chivalry, and manners.
•If I were a drink, I would be champagne, because I am bubbly, classy, and after enough of me you may get a headache…
•If I were a color I would be orange, take that for what you will.
•I think everyone is pretty. OK, so not really, but I think that everyone should be told they are.
•Auburn Football is the only sport I watch, other than figure skating, tennis, volleyball and cheerleading nationals. (I do love playing sports though, a lot.)
•I root for the underdogs, usually, unless they like, really suck.
•I HATE mayonnaise, tube tops, & clogs/crocs.
•I tell everyone that I am not afraid of anything, I wish that was true, but I am terrified of failure & super paranoid about being in a car wreck…and birds.
•I steal kisses, but not lip-gloss ;)
•I am TOO nice to homeless people & old folks.
•I tip well, if I have any money left over from the homeless people’s fund.
•I believe in astrology, love, and karma.
•My mom is my err-thang. I love her, so so much. My best friend.
•The most important thing to me is to be the best big brother possible to Isabell, Walker & Bailey.
•I have a mild obsession with most of the series shows on Showtime (United States of Tara, The Tudors, etc.)
•I am not going to lie; I love Cher, Bette, Barbara, Liza, RuPaul, Whitney, Tina, Aretha, Madonna, etc.
•If it sparkles or has buttons, I can’t help but touch it.
•I speak too quickly sometimes, I am a mumbler…
•I think my sister Isabell could be a model, she is gorgeous…tell her, she doesn’t believe me.
•I can quote Clueless, Legally Blonde and Mommie Dearest without missing a word.
•I have 3 tattoos.
•I am constantly looking for my Mr. Right, even though I am too young to even be looking for one..I am sure he is 6’0-6’2 blonde white, mixed, or Brazilian. Straight teeth, striking eyes. Good jaw line, a dog, and a SUV. Regardless, he has an accent. Make it happen, ladies.
•Bee.
•I think that all men should own a “murse” or two…why not?
•I watch YouTube religiously.
•I am full of surprises, you never know what you are going to hear, see, or get next.

Now I want some interesting facts about you. :)

xoxo
Willicious

1 comment:

  1. Ok......I'm Tim, BoyinHeels.... Your "Aunt" Tami is my boss. And I think she's fabulous. So this is me....

    *I like to wear hoodies because I like to pretend that the hood is long hair like an Indian woman's.
    *I love to say I love stuff and I always mean it when I say I love something.
    *I'm a hippie minus the awful hygiene, clothes, and hair.
    *I love to tell the truth.
    *I would make the best husband in the world because I get girls so well.
    *Pickles (in any capacity) KICK ASS!!!
    *I celebrate my gender fluidity.
    *I love playing Call of Duty and getting manicures.
    *I go to girls night every week.
    *I want to have a son on day and I know I will be an amazing father. (Hold, please, while I dust-off my sholder.)
    *I love beer and I feel butch when I drink it.
    *I have plans to save the world one day, with a pop song and legions of devoted high school kids as fans. WATCH. OUT. WORLD.
    *I want a purse. Not a "Murse", but a oversized, designer purse. And i want to wear it everywhere....THE BOYS IN JAPAN GET TO!....
    *I laugh at everything that I can because it feels so good.... i'm such a hippie and I own it and love it...

    ReplyDelete