Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pooches.

Last night we had a little rendezvous at our house. There was a rousing game of King's Cup that led to sex talk and a craving for pizza. Jacqui and I tried on a series of hats from my costume collection, and it was about the time that we started to walking around in the street with mixing bowls on our head that I knew it was time to call it a night.


As I was laying in my bed this morning, surprisingly not that hung over, it was raining, and I could hear the water hitting the pavement. I was curled up in my down comforter, completely relaxed, and thought that the only thing missing was someone lying next to me to enjoy it. While a 6'2 well built Brazilian man with straight teeth and a strong jawline would have done the trick, what I really wanted was a dog.

I know, I know. I can't afford one, I don't have the time for it, but put the brakes on it, I am not going to buy a dog, but I did have an epiphany while basking in my 700 count sheets.

I am going to become a dog walker. Not professionally, but I am going to volunteer. I think that this may be the best substitute for my longing for a dog, temporarily, or at least until I can afford one. I looked up a local shelter, and decided to give them a call. It is called, Rover Rescue (http://www.roverrescue.com/) and they are very credible for the humane and loving treatment for their animals. I am excited to soon be the hottest thing on the beach, with 4 dogs in a pair of Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo's , and maybe, just maybe, I will end up like J.Lo in "Monster in Law" and run into a shirtless doctor who has a beautiful personality, a trust fund and a lavish mother. One can dream.

Dr. Charming will one day come, but the dogs are calling for me now! I am hoping next weekend I can start.

I am watching possibly one the worst movies right now, The Women, the 2008 version. While the writing is somewhat witty, I can't believe that with the amount of talent that each of these actresses possesses, how short it falls in this film.

I think that my TV is oozing estrogen, because now I want cake icing...

Loving you all.
xo
William

1 comment:

  1. just so you know this is Lizzy Jean-ass.

    I've been trying to figure out how to comment on these things for forever....Lizzy's and technology do not mix, clearly. Anyway, this is fantastic. Love dogs. You know it.... but... 700 count sheets... I saw it and it made me remember giving them to you right before you left for California... I miss you too much.

    ReplyDelete