Monday, March 8, 2010

The Not So Little Mermaid...

I went skinny dipping in the Pacific Ocean on Saturday night, and I am not going to lie to you, I think I would make a terrific mermaid.

Of course there was alcohol involved in this endeavour, and it ended in some scabbing of my leg.

Let me tell you guys something, I think that I am one of the only people who can cause themselves pain in the process of swimming naked.

My friends Andrew and Amanda, partook in this event as well. However, those two assholes stood there and did NOT go on the count of three, like they swore they would. So I was the only one, running my fat white ass covered in nothing but the moonlight, straight into the deep blue sea.

Well, they did follow suit, thankfully, and Andrew in a fury of excitement busted his well toned Colombian ass, eating sand, but eventually making his way in to the water as well. Amanda kind of skipped in, leisurely.
Oddly enough I came out with blood all over my left leg, and was so thankful that sharks were afraid of blood...wait..damn...that was the champagne talking.

I think I was attacked by coral or some seashells. Or a shark..that would make an amazing story. We will go with that. I was attacked by a shark while I was skinny dipping in the ocean with two friends under a champagne fueled spree of spontaneity.

3 comments: