Monday, January 18, 2010

Pants Party

There is a man in our office building not wearing pants. I wish I was joking. He is wandering around PANTLESS. He isn't even staying stationary, he is moving around the office covering his middle aged wrinkled up junk with his horrible polyester shirt. And what is the most horrific part of this story? Everyone else knew about it and didn't tell me, I had to witness it. Yes. My poor little eyes had to bear witness to this chicken legged catastrophe roaming the halls. You may be asking yourself, why is he not wearing any knickers? Answer: He spilled tea on them. So in his mind, it would only make sense to take them off and place them on the fan so they could dry. He covered a fan up with his nasty ass drawers and continued to walk around bare bottomed. I am making it sound like he wasn't wearing any underwear, but let me tell you friends, there was no VPL (visible panty line), so unless he is wearing a thong, I am going to make a bold statement and say he was going commando...that's right. More to come.
Love you Opossums! xox
William

No comments:

Post a Comment