Sunday, January 17, 2010

They Was My Magic Shoes...

"My momma always said you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes, where the go, where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes"


This is the first entry that I am making on this blog. I think the protocol is to introduce myself, tell you what I do, what makes me special, and why I am here. Well, I am William, I live out as many adventures as possible, I wear high heels, and I am here to share my stories with you. I am not a drag queen, or a tranny, I am simply a boy in heels. I don't remember the first pair of heels that I put on, but I remember that they made me feel unstoppable, and I was an immediate expert in them, I am talking Tyra status. So. I wear them. Some people wear a helmet when they learn to ride a skateboard, I wear pumps. Some people go hiking boots, I prefer stilettos. I am sure you get the picture.

So, through out the course of my travelings and escapades, I will keep you informed and hopefully entertained, with my shenanigans.
xoxo

William

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your blogging! (I have not read anything else yet. I begin, as so many do, at the beginning.)

    I don't know if you knew or remember Addison Beall, but I was once walking around math class in Gabrielle's heels - he took one look at me and said, "You're a queer as hell dude!" I laughed like a maniac at the terrified expression on his face.

    Cheers, friend.

    ReplyDelete