Thursday, January 28, 2010

Preparing for My Big Pageant!!

So Miss America is two days away.

Bex is going with me, we are taking her car, Dora. We will be staying on the Las Vegas strip in a luxurious room with champagne bubble baths and rhinestone bedframes.
There will be Cher and Wayne Newton themed pillows that decorate the beds and sofas!

I don't know what shoes I am going to pack, something conservative for my interview with the judges, something tall for my swimsuit, and of course something clean for my evening gown. Some one give me some ideas!!

I know this is a short posting, and it leaves you with no real sense of fulfillment, but please know that I will do much better tomorrow!

This is going to be our first adventure together and I think it is a fitting one, don't you?

I really do love each and everyone of you. Thank you so much for your support, even if I did threaten some of you within an inch of your life to become my followers on here. It really does mean a lot to me, and I know we are going to have so much fun!!

Love Y'all!!!
xoxo
William

3 comments:

  1. You girls have fun. I wish I could have joined you on your glamorous, champagned filled trip. Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a better woman than i'll ever be.

    ReplyDelete